Membership is by invitation only. You are welcome to attend events open to the public.
For more information about membership, you may visit the corporate website’s Prospective Members page.
MEMBERS OF ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA:
Beta Alpha Omega Chapter holds its meetings every second Saturday of the month at 2:00 pm. Meetings take place at Bethel Presbyterian Church 185 Midland Avenue, East Orange, NJ.
One of the following will be required from any visiting member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated who visits a chapter meeting:
– Financial card (valid or expired) and another form of ID (i.e., passport, driver’s license, or state ID)
– Ivy Leaf Magazine with her name as recipient and another form of ID (i.e., passport, driver’s license, or state ID)
– Chapter member vouches for visitor (knew her as an active/inactive member or when she was initiated)
– Transfer Verification Form from another chapter with proper signatures
– Proof of membership from Corporate Office
Every soror is a pearl, and we welcome sorors seeking reactivation with open arms.
For more information, please contact the Membership Committee at email@example.com